Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bull Run Park - Centreville, VA :: Thurs. 3/15/07


I was hoping to have been on the road by now, but I had a bit of unexpected news...a bit of a scare actually!

I've had 2 biopsies for cancer in the last 3 weeks. Luckily they both came back negative, but there's a slight problem with my blood work so now I have to go for more extensive testing. I'm still recovering from biopsy #2...involved a bit of surgery, so no traveling for me until I get this all resolved.

I'm staying positive...so far 2 out of the 3 isn't so bad! I am very blessed!

I'm hoping I'll get the okay to scoot by the end of March, no later than first or second week of April. It's making me crazy to have to stay put. Even though the weather is finally getting really nice (79 degrees and sunny yesterday) I am sooooo ready to be out of here and on my way to new adventure!

We did manage a bit of snow...not sure if I sent these already or not, but here are a few pics of Bull Run just a couple of weeks ago.

All my best!

No comments: