Sunday, August 5, 2007

Already August! :: Sunday 8/5/07

It's hard to believe that it's August and soon to be September. Mercy, time does fly! Pretty soon, it'll be time for sweaters again. I don't mind the change of seasons, but I'm not a fan of cold weather...gotta find warmer digs soon!

I'm still working here at the park. I told them I'd stay through October, but it really slows down after Labor Day, so I have no idea what they'll have me doing in September and October. For now, I'm still working in the camp registration booth, doing graphic design, trash pick up, whatever.

My Jeep is finally out of the shop. All total, I've spent about $6000.00 on it, $3k to buy it and I've put another $3k into it. So far so good, but I'm not selling the car until I spend more time driving the Jeep around to work out the bugs. Since it left the shop, I've had a few minor problems with it, nothing serious...just tweaking, but I'd hate to sell the car and then have the Jeep break down. I figure another month and I should have the bugs worked out...hopefully!

No comments: