Thursday, June 14, 2007

Not going to Calli :: Thurs. 6/14/07

Greetings!

Well, I never made it to California! I guess the Good Lord wanted me to stay right where I am in Delaware.

**********
Long story short, my identity WAS stolen. Yep! Somebody out there in cyber-land decided to be me for a while. Just long enough to rack up charges and screw with my social security number. The job in Calli couldn't wait and I didn't want to start something new without taking care of the identity problem. So, here I am...hanging out as a camp host for the remainder of the summer at the state park.

I'm looking for winter jobs as I will most likely leave here in late Sept. or early Oct. and I want to get a jump on host jobs down South or out West for the coming season. I have no intention of wintering up North again this year, unless of course someone makes me an offer I cannot refuse. It would have to be a darn good one!

I've been staying busy here with my hosting duties...I can't believe it's already mid-June! I bought a Jeep Wrangler which turned out to be more of a project than I wanted. I hope to get it running properly as my car doesn't tow well behind the RV and the Jeep is a perfect tow vehicle. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: