Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Preparing to Leave Bull Run :: Tuesday 4/10/07


Well, I’m finally healed enough to take off for the beach. So, tomorrow is the big day. I’ve spend 5 days taking my time, getting everything prepared for my trip to Delaware. It’s my first big trip in my coach and I’m excited, but nervous. It’s only 3 hours away, so I should be okay.

Thus starts my big adventure. I landed a job out in California producing events in Napa, but first I need to go to Rehoboth and clean out my storage unit. I called the state park in Lewes and they need volunteers, so I’ll be there for 3 weeks hosting while I clean out my storage unit. Then it’s on to Calli. I’m pretty excited!

I’m kind of sad to leave Bull Run. It’s been a really nice place to be these past couple of years. I feel a great sense of accomplishment having started out cleaning bathrooms and ending up producing the Holiday Festival of Lights…their “Biggest, Brightest, Best” light show ever. It’s been quite a ride, that’s for sure! I’ve et interesting people, had great adventures, and made new friends. I’ll miss being here, but…it’s time to move on. God has new plans for me. He leads…I follow!

Destination: Delaware!

No comments: