Friday, April 25, 2008

Pics of the Grand Canyon!

I'm moving on to Calli...unless I get side tracked!

I travel first thing in the morning...bright and early, before the sun wakes up. I'm pushing off from Williams, AZ and heading for Calli.

I've decided to check out the Pacific Coast south of San Fran before heading to my gig in Gualala. I'm going to try to make it to Barstow tomorrow for the night, then onto Paso Robles for a couple of days to see the Hurst Castle. A friend of mine told me about a cool campground in Hollister where I can camp in the mouth of an extinct volcano right on the San Andreas fault line...sounds like fun, so I'm going to try to make it there by Sunday or Monday. Hopefully I can get a campsite at this exciting little spot. We'll see! I also want to hit Monterrey before sliding into the San Fran area and then on up to NorCal.

In the meantime, see below for more pics from my Grand Canyon adventure!

You probably won't hear from me for a few days as I have no clue when I'll have WiFi again..so in the meantime, live your dreams!

Until next time!
~Barb :-)



Pics of my trip to the Grand Canyon:








No comments: