Friday, April 4, 2008

My new website is online!

I've been busy! It was so windy here in New Mexico yesterday (the coach was rocking like crazy!!), I stuck around and got a few things taken care of...including building a brand new website! I decided I'm having such a blast with my new radio show, that I'd throw together a site where listeners could find all of my blog, radio, and contact info in one convenient place. It just seemed like it would take the hassle out of bookmarking several different web pages. Now you can bookmark one place...so here's the address:

http://www.myrvliferadio.com/

I uploaded podcasts to iTunes today, but they won't be available for a couple of weeks. In the meantime, when I get a spare moment I plan to experiment with putting podcasts on my website. It's a bit challenging...the directions don't make sense to me, confusing. It's kind of like programming the VCR...oops, I mean the DVD recorder!

I also recorded radio show number 3 last night...I talk about work camping and how to make money being a work camper. I know a lot of my friends are already doing this, but maybe someone will be inspired to give this RV life a try!

Can you tell I'm really enjoying my new radio show? Yep, I'm pretty psyched about it!

I think I'll take a break from the computer and head out to a really cool place called the Catwalk. Everyone keeps raving about it and I hear there's a great little place to stop for home-made pie on the way...sounds like it's gonna be a good trip!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Until next time,
~Barb

No comments: